HardwareBanter

-   UK Computer Vendors (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Blue Corona ltd (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=92443)

Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales January 21st 05 05:25 AM

Blue Corona ltd

In Smethwick, anyone got any comments?

Got some hardware in my price range, Asrok K7S41 GX for £24, 80gb hd for £34
and a couple of other things

I cant remember a old dd card i used for ebuyer some years ago so cant
update new address etc as its locked to my email addy and old card.

microcon February 27th 05 05:08 PM

Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales Wrote:
In Smethwick, anyone got any comments?

Got some hardware in my price range, Asrok K7S41 GX for £24, 80gb hd
for £34
and a couple of other things

I cant remember a old dd card i used for ebuyer some years ago so cant
update new address etc as its locked to my email addy and old card.

they have just started trading, about 4 weeks, but the asrock board
costs more than that wholesale ??. asrock boards are VERY good, used
loads of them myself with no probs but still dubious at BC's selling
price. is that +/- v.a.t ??

--
microcon