HardwareBanter

-   -   AquaMark3 Benchmark to be relaesed on Monday... (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=50750)

Too_Much_Coffee ® September 14th 03 02:14 AM

AquaMark3 Benchmark to be relaesed on Monday...

Aquamark3 is going to release a new benchmark on Monday. You can get more
info he http://www.aquamark3.com/

You can view the hardware requirements he
http://www.aquamark3.com/requirements.htm

They have a teaser available but I don't think it's worth downloading; but
of course you'll do it anyway. :) The big teaser is 10MB and lasts about 30
seconds. I had the least trouble getting the file by using GamersHell and
FileFront. FilePlanet was a no go.

http://www.gamershell.com/download_1663.shtml

There's a countdown timer on the main Aquamark3 home page that sort of makes
the wait interesting. I have absolutely no idea if this benchmark is worth
the wait. We'll see in a couple of days. :)

Too_Much_Coffee ®

---
Got GigaNews?
http://www.giganews.com/customer/gn26215

Roger Squires September 14th 03 02:19 AM

Aquamark3 + Nvidia 50. driver scores he

http://www.tweaktown.com/document.ph...Id=517&dPage=1

To me the conclusion seems overly harsh against Nvidia with respect to the
Aquamark3 scores, as the 5900 is only down around 10% at the worst (granted
they used a 256m 5900 vs a 128m 9800).

rms

Wayne Youngman September 14th 03 02:49 AM

"Too_Much_Coffee ®" wrote
Aquamark3 is going to release a new benchmark on Monday. You can get more
info he http://www.aquamark3.com/

Hi,

thanks for heads-up. I am in benchmarks mode right now!

Wayne ][

Too_Much_Coffee ® September 14th 03 03:33 AM

"Wayne Youngman" wrote in message

"Too_Much_Coffee ®" wrote
Aquamark3 is going to release a new benchmark on Monday. You can get

more
info he http://www.aquamark3.com/

Hi,

thanks for heads-up. I am in benchmarks mode right now!

Yeah, me too. There has to be some reason to have all this CPU and GPU
power. :)

Too_Much_Coffee ®

---