HardwareBanter

-   -   SLi (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=167446)

Mark[_14_] April 14th 08 09:00 PM

SLi

HI

I currently have an Asus Geforce 8800GTX 768mb, to run SLi do I need another
Asus or will any Geforce 8800GTX 768?

Probably not the first person to ask this so thanks in advance.

Mark

Phil Weldon April 14th 08 10:00 PM

SLi

'Mark' wrote, in part:
I currently have an Asus Geforce 8800GTX 768mb, to run SLi do I need
another Asus or will any Geforce 8800GTX 768?

_____

Any GeForce 8800 GTX 768 MByte card, but both will run at the lowest
highest attainable clock speeds. Uh, let be try to rephrase... you must
set the clock speeds for the two cards identically. The faster card must be
underclocked to match the slower card (if there is any difference in the
stock clock speeds.)

Enjoy!

Phil Weldon