HardwareBanter

-   Packard Bell Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   May the Force be with you! (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=190898)

Ben Myers[_4_] February 22nd 12 07:21 PM

May the Force be with you!

I have here a PB Force 515 desktop computer. It looks pretty good
from the outside, but I have not fired it up yet. No keyboard, no
mouse, no monitor. If interested in all or part of it, let me know
and I'll test it. If nobody is interested after 10 days, it becomes
electronic scrap. If interested and it is in working order, you pay
the shipping plus a few bucks for my time... Ben

Reply to

Ben Myers[_4_] March 15th 12 01:29 AM

May the Force be with you!

On Feb 22, 3:21*pm, Ben Myers wrote:
I have here a PB Force 515 desktop computer. *It looks pretty good
from the outside, but I have not fired it up yet. *No keyboard, no
mouse, no monitor. *If interested in all or part of it, let me know
and I'll test it. *If nobody is interested after 10 days, it becomes
electronic scrap. *If interested and it is in working order, you pay
the shipping plus a few bucks for my time... Ben

Reply to

No interest here in nearly a month. Time to tear it down for the
electronic scrap buyer and the goldbugs who will buy a 486 chip.
Going once. Going twice... Ben