HardwareBanter

-   Gigabyte Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   GA X48T DQ6 (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=170730)

Timelord July 22nd 08 12:05 AM

GA X48T DQ6

Any thoughts on the above motherboard??
I am thinking of this but am unsure of the chipset performance. I want a
good all rounder for the Intel Quad Core processor and i will be using DDR3
Ram.

peter July 25th 08 02:52 AM

GA X48T DQ6

have you done a Google search for reviews....apparently we in this group are
too cash poor
and cant afford a high end mobo like that....I know I am

peter

Bill July 25th 08 03:35 AM

GA X48T DQ6

In article Blaik.91918$kx.3492@pd7urf3no,
says...
have you done a Google search for reviews....apparently we in this group are
too cash poor
and cant afford a high end mobo like that....I know I am

peter

Perhaps he should start with the reviews here.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductReview.aspx?
Item=N82E16813128330

http://preview.tinyurl.com/5e6sc9

Bill

Anders Ecklon July 25th 08 09:21 AM

GA X48T DQ6

"Timelord" skrev i meddelelsen
Any thoughts on the above motherboard??
I am thinking of this but am unsure of the chipset performance. I want a
good all rounder for the Intel Quad Core processor and i will be using
DDR3 Ram.

Iam running one with a Q9450 at 3.4ghz and 4x2GB Mushkin DDR2 XP2-8500.
Running fine and dandy, best mobo i have had yet. I have heard and read that
its just as fine with DDR3 ram.

Anders

Les Matthew July 25th 08 08:59 PM

GA X48T DQ6

Timelord wrote:
Any thoughts on the above motherboard??
I am thinking of this but am unsure of the chipset performance. I want a
good all rounder for the Intel Quad Core processor and i will be using DDR3
Ram.

http://www.clunk.org.uk/forums/revie...ng-review.html

les...

Timelord July 26th 08 11:35 PM

GA X48T DQ6

I got this mainboard in the end and will be fitting an Intel Core 2 Quad
Q9300 which is 2.5ghz with an FSB of 1333mhz.

Memory i will be fitting is OCZ 4gigabyte PC10666 DDR3 1333mhz
Graphics card i have opted for is an MSI N9800GX2 with 1 gig DDR3

Phil.