HardwareBanter

-   -   clone tv (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=108154)

Fabrizio Scafati September 27th 05 01:39 PM

clone tv

When I clone the desktop on Tv I can see all part present on it but not
videos runned whit media player or other programm.

Please help me.

Thanls.

vellu September 27th 05 02:20 PM

Fabrizio Scafati kirjoitti:
When I clone the desktop on Tv I can see all part present on it but not
videos runned whit media player or other programm.

Please help me.

Thanls.

Video overlays are indeed NOT visible on secondary displays in clone
mode. This cannot be changed. You can however make a setting in NVidia
settings to show video fullscreen automatically on the secondary device
(in section Full screen video, set the full screen device to Secondary
display).

deimos September 28th 05 01:57 AM

Fabrizio Scafati wrote:
When I clone the desktop on Tv I can see all part present on it but not
videos runned whit media player or other programm.

Please help me.

Thanls.

Most modern video cards adhere to the Macrovision copy protection
standard for cloned video display. This means you can watch DVD's and
movies if you have only one ouput. This limits simultaneous
composite/svideo and vga out, but you can still watch on one or the
other. Dual monitors are basically one device, so that's an exception.