HardwareBanter

-   Asus Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   P4P800 Deluxe and Leadtek TV2000 XP Tuner Audio problem (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=27154)

Frank July 25th 03 10:05 PM

P4P800 Deluxe and Leadtek TV2000 XP Tuner Audio problem

I have the following:

Antec Sonata case w/ 380W PS
P4P800 Deluxe running Bios 1008 (30% overclock)
P4 2.4GHz 800 FSB CPU (running at 3.12GHz)
WD Raptor S-ATA 36GB HD
ATI 9500 PRO
2 x 256MB OCZ PC3200 (400MHz) dual channel (512MB total)
Leadtek TV 2000 XP TV Tuner

This is my problem:

After installing the the drivers (add the change device manager manually to
support DirextX 9.0a) everything is working OK except the sound. I am using
the integrated SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio) and have no sound coming
from my speakers.

Where and what do I set the audio configuration to?

Any help would be appreciated

P.S. I did turn off the overclocking to get the drivers installed.
Everything seems to work except the sound (as in no sound coming from my
speakers)