HardwareBanter

-   -   Poor Picture on text (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=52739)

\(:bluebaz:\) January 12th 04 01:11 AM

Poor Picture on text

Just upgraded from a GeForce2 MX400 with 64MB ram to a FX5200 AOpen card
with 128MB DDR. I needed to take advantage of the direct X9. Although the
new card works and plays games better than my GF2, all text pages (Email,
Word Doc etc) all seem to have a slight ghosting on. My setup is ASUS
A7V333, XP1900, 512DDR. The MoBo bios is up to date and the latest drivers
for the graphics card have been applied.
As I mainly use Email & the Web and rarely play games I will have to go back
to my old card because it looks like I'm seeing double.
Or have any of you any suggestions?

--
(:bluebaz:)