HardwareBanter

-   -   Guru3D nvidia boys and other tests comparing NVIDIA FX - ATI RADEON (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=51056)

Juan Alvarez September 29th 03 08:41 PM

Guru3D nvidia boys and other tests comparing NVIDIA FX - ATI RADEON

http://www.elite*******s.com/page.ph...d=1&comments=1

http://www.beyond3d.com/misc/traod_dx9perf/

http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.html?i=1863

Lee Marsh September 29th 03 09:20 PM

Jesus Christ no ****. I must of seen those articles a 100 times.

ginfest September 29th 03 10:47 PM

"Juan Alvarez" wrote in message
http://www.elite*******s.com/page.ph...d=1&comments=1

http://www.beyond3d.com/misc/traod_dx9perf/

http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.html?i=1863

Dumbass-listen, it's OK, I have a 9800 because it's the best out right
now-you don't have to feel like you're inadequate because you own an ATI
card-seek help!

---

Juan Alvarez September 30th 03 08:24 PM

Thank you for the reply. Nice French !
Can you explain your remark?

I visit the Guru3D site regularly to be informed about videocard
performance, drivers, benchmarks, etc.
I want to get an objective, as possible, comparison.
With the latest Guru3D videocard test (aquamark 3) I get a poor testing
condition,
why is the Radeon 9800 Pro missing and why are the results totally different
from other tests, that 'seem' to be better done ?
I don't care who the manufacturer is, I want good testing, experimental,
conditions.
Otherwise it's non information to me.
I like to play the best 3D games as fast as possible with the highest
quality. If the
fx ultra card is the best I go for that one.

e9.co.uk...

Lee Marsh September 30th 03 08:35 PM

"Juan Alvarez" a pensé très fort :
Thank you for the reply. Nice French !
Can you explain your remark?

I visit the Guru3D site regularly to be informed about videocard
performance, drivers, benchmarks, etc.
I want to get an objective, as possible, comparison.
With the latest Guru3D videocard test (aquamark 3) I get a poor testing
condition,
why is the Radeon 9800 Pro missing and why are the results totally different
from other tests, that 'seem' to be better done ?
I don't care who the manufacturer is, I want good testing, experimental,
conditions.
Otherwise it's non information to me.
I like to play the best 3D games as fast as possible with the highest
quality. If the
fx ultra card is the best I go for that one.

Juan so be it, I was simply saying I've seen ATI fanboys mention those
articles slagging off Nvidia all over the web lately, its not new
anymore and its boring ;)

Lee Marsh October 1st 03 01:29 AM

"Lee Marsh" avait prétendu :
"Juan Alvarez" a pensé très fort :

why is the Radeon 9800 Pro missing and why are the results totally
different from other tests, that 'seem' to be better done ?

I have no idea why the 9800 Pro is missing perhaps they don't have one?
as for why the results are different to other reviews, maybe Guru3D are
just more advanced at tweaking graphics cards and computers :P