HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Servers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Proliant onsite service near Orlando - Mt. Dora (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=59777)

admin too April 5th 04 09:23 PM

Proliant onsite service near Orlando - Mt. Dora

It's about 45 minutes north-west of Orlando, near Mt Dora, FL.

I need someone to replace the Compaq 20/40 DLT tape drive in a Proliant 1600
Tower. I just sent a replacement via Fed-Ex.

I can pay you $300.00 for this, and if it goes well you can be our local
service rep for this branch office. I'm in San Jose.

Send email with your phone number.

nguser2u at a o l dot com

nut cracker April 5th 04 11:48 PM

Do you have any offices, clients or affiliates in Chicago that need to be
serviced ?

info at dnsplus . net

LC

admin too April 6th 04 06:28 PM

"nut cracker" wrote in message
Do you have any offices, clients or affiliates in Chicago that need to be
serviced ?

info at dnsplus . net

Sorry, no.