HardwareBanter

-   General (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   FBI SADISTS should be HUNTED, KIDNAPPED and TORTURED for 3 YRS (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=6957)

Keith November 17th 04 09:01 AM

FBI SADISTS should be HUNTED, KIDNAPPED and TORTURED for 3 YRS

Someone emailed and requested me to post it on Usenet newsgroups.

Sadistic FBI agents should be tortured the way how FBI sadists and
perverts
tortured this poor guy (non-muslim) for three years and continue to
torture
him even after he left america tracking him with implanted transponder
chips
and other methods.

FBI is an evil organization and those FBI sadists and perverts deserve
to be
kidnapped and their eyes gouged, noses and ears chopped off, forced to
eat
their own feces and drink their own **** and extra hot red chilli
powder
poured into their eyes, make them cry and scream in pain and continue
the
torture mercilessly for three yearss to do justice to this poor guy.
FBI
sadists and perverts deserve every bit of torture these animals meted
out to
this poor chap.

Evil FBI organization deserves 10000 Tim McVeighs who should have gone
after the vertical edgar hoover building instead of the fed building
in oklahoma city. Half the worlds evil resides in edgar hoover
building in Washington DC.

Email I received from the poor chap:

*********************
If you are a US Govt "PROGRAMMED SLAVE and a MORON" OBSESSED with tin
foils, aluminium foils, schizo meds etc, you can BUY a FEW TONNES of
tin and aluminium foils and schizo meds and INSERT them into YOUR "US
Govt PROGRAMMED SLAVE ANUSES and PUSSIES".

Just because you all are IGNORANT MOLE BRAINED IDIOTS does not mean
every body else in the world are like YOU ****HEADS.

Whatever I said here are 100% FACTS and even the SADISTIC, PERVERTED
FBI mother****ers and daughter****ers were SURPRISED how I figured out
so many things.

FBI SADISTS "punctured" my room mate's car tire in June 2004 and made
it completely useless because of ONE CASUAL (non-religious) COMMENT he
made during a conversation in our apartment. This is AS MUCH A FACT as
the fact sun rises in the east.
All you IGNORANT DUMB**** PROGRAMMED SLAVES who advised me to wear
tin, aluminium foils and take schizo meds have been AMUSING ME to NO
END. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

FBI SADISTS and PERVERTS "LOVE" your type of brains cuz it would be
VERY EASY for FBI ****HEADS to "MANIPULATE YOUR SLAVE BRAINS" and make
you MORONS "REWARD" FBI TRANSVESTITES and EUNUCHS with "MORE and MORE
POWER" for EVERY ****ING FBI FAILURE and MEDIOCRITY.

Undercover FBI agents will attack me, ridicule me and discredit me
with
fictitious userids in response to this post and I request all readers
to completely IGNORE those MANIPULATIVE, LYING FBI PERVERTS, SADISTS
and THUGS.

Email this column to all your friends, family members, coworkers and
if you
are done, then just send it to every email id in USA and OVERSEAS you
can
find on usenet. That will DRIVE the FBI SADISTS and PERVERTS
ABSOLUTELY
CRAZY. We the POWERLESS should UNITE and MENTALLY TORTURE the
INFINITELY POWERFUL FBI SADISTS in every possible way. FBI sadists
HATE PUBLICITY and EXPOSURE and hence please do whatever you can asap.

IMAGINE a MILLION EMAILS containing this story going around the world
and
VISUALIZE how much it will DRIVE these FBI daughter****ers CRAZY. Come
on,
we the POWERLESS can do it.

Undercover FBI SADIST J NIcklebaker listed in the following url was
able to figure
out PRECISELY, the day I left home even though I am 8500 miles away
from US
borders and he could have done it ONLY by TRACKING ME with an
implanted
transponder chip in my body.

10/10/04 J NIcklebaker (Undercover FBI agent monitoring my
websurfing
activities) posted anonymously using Newsguy Usenet Service Provider
in
alt.liberalminded newsgroup on 10/10/04 and THREATENED ME.

http://groups.google.co.in/groups?hl....newsguy.c om

You can educate yourself more about the EVIL FBI SADISTS and PERVERTED
mother****ers by reading these websites.

www.datafilter.com/mc
www.informationclearinghouse.info/article5637
www.4verichip.com/index.html

PERVERTED FBI agents SEXUALLY ABUSED, RAPED and TORTURED ME for THREE
YEARS which is 10000 times worse than the SEXUAL ABUSE of prisoners by
Lyndie England though I am NEITHER an iraqi NOR a muslim.

If the PERVERTED FBI agents can watch me real time live attending
natures
call and taking shower and other private moments in my rest room, bed
room,
living room and kitchen and HUMILIATE, DEHUMANIZE and SEXUALLY ABUSE
me FOR THREE YEARS ILLEGALLY and AMUSE THEMSELVES, then the FBI
SADISTS and SEX PERVERTS deserve to be ruthlessly TORTURED and
BEHEADED and more.

Remember, SADISTIC FBI DID NOT FOLLOW THE RULES, so NOBODY in the
world has to follow the rules and the FBI agents SHOULD NOT have ANY
IMMUNITY and are GAME for ANYBODY and EVERYBODY. It is as simple as
that.

You can SELL this FBI NOC LIST and MAKE MILLIONS like Tom Cruise (I
know it
is a CIA NOC LIST in MI) did in Mission Impossible.

I request all you HACKERS on usenet to HACK these undercover FBI
agents IP
addresses and trace their REAL IDENTITIES and post the info here.

I posted this on 10/26/04 just a few days ago and used

and
to receive emails from newsreaders but
the
SADISTIC FBI "FORCED" both "yahoo" and "volcanomail" to CHANGE THE
PASSWORDS and CLOSE my email accounts by the morning of 10/27/04.

So if you are interested in helping me, please post your responses
(anonymously if possible) on the web itself instead of emailing me.

Somebody on the usenet suggested that I file a complaint with the
District
Attorney about FBI HARASSMENT and MENTAL TORTURE but a civil rights
attorney by the name James Eidson (404-763-3401) and a couple of
others with a RATING of "AV" on
www.martindale.com website ADVISED me
NOT TO file a complaint with US Attorneys office for reasons unknown
to me.

http://www.martindale.com/xp/Martind...11&CRY=1&LSCH=
I am NOT a conspiracy theorist and everything I mentioned here FBI
mother****ers did to me are ABSOLUTE FACTS. Even the psychiatrist
REALIZED that
all these things I mentioned are FOR REAL and ADVISED ME to leave US.

1) I WANT ALL OF YOU to FOCUS on the FBI SADISM, PERVERSION, SEXUAL
ABUSE and their BLATANT violation of human rights of an ordinary US
citizen.

2) I want all of you to STAND UP and ask the EVIL, PERVERTED and
SADISTIC
FBI why they have to install video devices and watch me in my rest
room,
bedroom, living room and kitchen and PSYCHO-ANALYSE me 24X7 for three
years
and TORTURE, TERRORIZE, HUMILIATE and DEHUMANIZE me.

3) I am posting to this to all active newsgroups to EXPOSE the
"INSTITUTIONALIZED FBI SADISM, PERVERSION and their SEXUAL ABUSE of
ordinary US citizens.

SADISTIC and PERVERTED FBI has beeen MENTALLTY TORTURING, TERRORIZING
and SEXUALLY ABUSING me and BLATANTLY violating my civil rights
non-stop for three years.

Please forward and distribute this to as many senators, congressmen,
journalists, editors, civil rights attorneys, civil rights activists,
investigative reporters, radio talk show hosts, managers, co-workers,
family and friends and all Americans concerned with civil liberties.

I am not a muslim, I don't have even a single muslim friend, I am not
member of any religious organization, I am not a drug smuggler, I do
not
belong to any crime mafia, I did not kill anybody, I am not a spy and
never ever worked for any government and not even "remotely connected"
any government agency whatsoever, I do not have any prior criminal
record, I
am a US citizen and have been living in US for a little more than 15
yrs and
I graduated with a masters degree in computers from a US university
more
than a decade ago. I am even willing to take "ANY NO.OF POLYGRAPH
TESTS" to
prove whatever I said is true and a fact, about my background.

FBI has been MENTALLY TORTURING me with 24X7 surveillance for the last
three
years inside and outside my apartment with video surveillance devices
and
motion sensors around my apartment, my phone has been tapped, my web
surfing
is being monitored all the time for the last three years, my emails
are
being monitored, gps vehicle tracking devices and voice amplification
devices have been placed in my car and undercover FBI agents have
followed
me to restaurants, grocery stores, malls, movie theatres, banks and
even
barber shops etc and forced me to live like an animal and a virtual
prisoner
for three years. FBI has interfered in my personal life for no reason
and
jeopardized my job opportunities. FBI is obsessed with me and has
ruined,
destroyed and wrecked my life for the last three years and destroyed
my
physical and mental health.

The SADISTIC FBI agents are NOT charging me, NOT letting me find a
job, NOT
letting me have a normal life, NOT letting me have even an IOTA of
PRIVACY
and mentally TORTURING and TERRORIZING me with 24X7 surveillance,
making
2000 UNSOLICITED phone calls to my unlisted phone#s, entering my
apartment
ILLEGALLY and STEALING personal belongings when I am not home,
watching me
real time live with video surveillance devices installed in my
bedroom,
living room, kitchen and DISGUSTINGLY even in my rest room and
humiliating
and dehumanizing me and BLATANTLY violating my civil rights and
constitutional right to privacy and ABUSING the "DRACONIAN" PATRIOT
ACT.

The PERVERTED FBI "ILLEGALLY" installed tens of audio and video
surveillance
devices in my apartment, watching me NAKED, REAL TIME LIVE 24X7 even
in my
rest room taking shower, psychoanalyzing each and every move, each and
every
word I said, each and every second of my life, each and every blink of
my
eyes and each and every comment I posted on the web.

Is there a LIMIT to FBI Sadism and Perversion ??

I spoke to at least 200 attorneys in both Michigan and Georgia for
legal
help but only about two or three attorneys were willing to help me but
asked
me to show physical proof of either gps or video surveillance devices.
I did
a lot of research and found a couple of private investigators (who
were
ex-FBI agents) more importantly who are knowledgeable about the latest
"counter surveillance technologies" but they also DECLINED to help me
on
ONE PRETEXT or the OTHER even though I was willing to pay for their
services.

I told these two very HIGHLY QUALIFIED and KNOWLEDGEABLE private
investigators Niles (Eagle services 866-691-7985) and another PI,
Charles
Middlestadt (404-252-5322) of ISC Worldwide Inc in the Atlanta area
who are
capable of finding the gps vehicle tracking devices in my car, that I
am NOT
A MUSLIM and they have NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT ME and even offered them
to go through my attorney and help me but still THEY DECLINED to help
me OUT OF FEAR that I might be a muslim.

Another Private Investigator by the name John Weeks (800-398-2775 or
770-220-1912) of Investigative Solutions www.invsol.com in Atlanta
told me
that it would be IMPOSSIBLE to find out these video, audio and gps
surveillance devices if the GOVERNMENT (FBI) is doing it. I even went
their office personally and spoke with the founder of www.invsol.com
Mr.
Harold Copus whose picture is shown on the website and Mr John Weeks.

And eventually I was forced to spend a $1000 as fees out of sheer
desperation knowing fully well that the Private Investigator I hired
has at
best AVERAGE counter surveillance skills to sweep my car for gps
vehicle
tracking devices and he did a LOUSY JOB and found nothing, as I
expected.

Some attorneys I consulted told me in very CLEAR TERMS that FBI agents
LIE,
MANIPULATE, CHEAT and are VERY UNETHICAL in their MEANS and METHODS.
The attorneys also told me that in order for me to file a civil
lawsuit against
the FBI, I have to PROVE the existence of surveillance devices and
also the
MENTAL TORTURE, the SEXUAL ABUSE and TERRORISM which will be quite a
tall order for me to do without the help of willing attorneys and
helpful private
investigators and EVEN THEN the FBI sadists would have removed all
those
surveillance devices by the time the private investigators came to
sweep my
apartment for those devices after a couple of days since the FBI is
listening to each and every goddamn word that came out of my mouth
whether
it be in my apartment or when I was speaking to these PI's and
attorneys
from pay phones or cell phones.

You can investigate these undercover FBI agents yourself and find out
the
truth. Remember, some times vehicles are registered in parents or
spouses
names and also FBI uses fictitious front companies to employ their
undercover agents.

If any of you think, all these things are my paranoid delusions, I
CHALLENGE
you to send an email to undercover FBI agent Frank Spodek
)
OR call Kathleen Sue Taylor OR Maddelina Wahl OR Mediha Krijestorac or
Janet
Lorna Brown or the other FBI agents I listed at their phone numbers
and
confirm it with those FBI PERVERTED SADISTS themselves.

Undercover FBI agents who followed me (partial list)

313-354-7380 Internal unlisted FBI# in Detroit office from which FBI
agents called and harassed me at home "in 2001"

BOGEY 27 (MI) Registered to Maddelina C Wahl, 28087 Hickory Dr,
Farmington.Hills MI 38331, ph: 248-324-1527, Caucasian Female, black
car,
Charter One bank, 3:00 pm, 12/20/03

This undercover FBI agent who followed me was a 30 yr old Caucasian
Female
to Charter One bank on W.12 Mile Road, Farmington Hills, MI in veh
plate #
BOGEY 27, ph:248-324-1527

PPL 587 (MI) Registered to Kathleen Sue Taylor, African American
female, 29390 Bermuda Ln,Southfield, MI 48034, ph: 248-356-1946.

This undercover FBI agent who followed me was a 27yr old African
American
female in MI veh plate# PPL 587 in July 2002 in a CVS Pharmacy on W.12
Mile
Rd, Southfield, MI

XRA 155 (MI) Registered to Mediha Krijestorac, Black car, 30408
Shiawasee Rd, Farmington MI 48336, ph:248-477-9161, White Male,
Restaurant,
9:00pm, 12/12/03

This undercover FBI agent who followed me was a 20-22 yr old Caucasian
Male
in veh plate # XRA 155 to a restaurant on Grand River Ave in
Farmington
Hills, MI at 9:00 pm on 12/12/03.

UFX 210 (MI) Registered to Kevin Miller, White SUV, 5871 Seneca St,
Detroit, 48213, July 2002, 313-571-1095 #disconnected.

This undercover FBI agent followed me in July 2002 at around 10:00 pm
on
Northwestern highway in bloomfield hills, MI.

5915CR (MI) Registered to Kenneth Allen, Red pickup truck, 18440 Alta
Vista Dr, Southfield MI 48075 in Dec 2002.

This FBI undercover agent followed me in a red pickup truck in an
apartment
complex was a 27-33 yr old Caucasian male in veh plate# 5915 CR in Dec
2002.

0978 JD (MI) Registered to Janet Lorna Brown, White Chevy, 20978
Delaware
St, Southfield MI 48034 in 2002, ph# 248-350-2599

This FBI agent followed me in a white chevy once on Telegraph road on
3/14/02 and on a different occasion on 8 Mile Rd on 4/4/02 when I went
for
an oil change.

8CK U33 (MI) Registered to Doris Evelyn Person, 3611 S.Annabelle St,
Detroit 48217, 313-388-5186

The African American female undercover FBI agent who followed me in MI
veh
plate# 8CK U33 was about 20 yrs old and might be a daughter of the
female
owner of this car and this happened in early Fall of 2002.

073 D1U (MI) Registered to Scott Alan Smith, 7536 Gary St, Westland MI
48185

This 25 yr old caucasian male undercover FBI agent about 25 yrs old
followed
me near my apartment in the fall of 2002. phone# 734-261-1587 in fall
of
2002 (Disconnected)

LQE 620 (MI) SUV, Registered to Samuel Pilato, 40460 Cove ct,
Plymouth,
MI 40460 Ph# 734-420-0521, 3/14/02 11:30AM

This caucasian undercover FBI agent about 35yrs old followed me to a
library
in the spring of 2002 on Telegraph Rd, Southfield, MI

EBAY Ebay Id: SpodekModek, -- email Id of Frank
Spodek - Undercover FBI Agent who monitored my Websurfing activities.

You can do a quick investigative test by emailing to

and
asking Frank if he is an undercover FBI agent and I am absolutely
positive
he WONT respond and DENY he is an FBI agent because then it will be a
LIE.
With this test you can conclude Frank Spodek is indeed an undercover
FBI
agent.

EBAY Ebay Id: cbsan,
, email Id of Cidney
Betz - Undercover FBI agent who monitored my websurfing activities in
2002.

Possible old phone numbers of Cidney Betz: 407-370-3043 or
352-291-2112 in
the year 2002.

351 FTK (GA) Maroon Car, 7/28/04, 6:00 pm, 20ish Caucasian Male and
Female, Metro Atlanta

131 YBP (GA) 35 yr old Caucasian Male, Silver colored car, 7/22/04,
10:45
pm, Hotel, Metro Atlanta

APZ 7647 (GA) 35 yr old Caucasian Male, Truck, 5/25/04, 3:00pm,
Ridgeview
Hospital, Metro Atlanta

YUU 243 (GA) Pickup truck, Caucasian male, 8/25/04, 4:40pm, Holcrombe
Bridge Rd, Metro Altanta

AQG 2185 (GA) 27 yr old Caucasian Female, Red Cherokee, 5/21/04, 11
AM,
Pep Boys, Cobb Parkway, Metro Atlanta

WPS 578 (GA) SUV, One Caucasian Male and one female, 3/8/04, 8:30pm,
Apartment Complex

Coipel 770-577-0526 (5/2/04, 5:29pm), 4337 Lodgeview pl,
Douglasville, GA
30315. undercover FBI agent in metro Altanta area.

Ronnie Hill 678-755-2034 in June 2004 - Possibly an FBI agent

Please allow three years plus or minus to the ages of the undercover
FBI
agents I mentioned here.

2/29/04 Undercover FBI agent with a fictitious name "Agent Johnson"
and IP address 81.132.210.89 said on internet that they are using me
as a
training target and have got a bet on as to when I'll do something
really
stupid and also they are taking bets on what it will be in
alt.astrology
Usenet newsgroup on 2/29/04. This FBI agent from Michigan field office
might
have posted it anonymously and hence the IP address might be a fake
one. Url
for Agent Johnson's post follows.

http://groups.google.co.in/groups?hl...i nternet.com

3/21/04 Undercover FBI agent by some fictitious internet name "THOR"
and email Id: and IP address 24.94.125.55
in the
Washington DC area monitored my web surfing activities and posted on
rec.sport.cricket Usenet news group.

10/10/04 J NIcklebaker (Undercover FBI agent monitoring my websurfing
activities) posted anonymously using Newsguy Usenet Service Provider
in
alt.liberalminded newsgroup and THREATENED ME.

http://groups.google.co.in/groups?hl....newsguy.c om

10/6/04 Leonard (Undercover FBI agent monitoring my websurfing
activities) with real IP address 24.209.79.66 (This IP address can be
hacked) posted in rec.audio.car newsgroup

http://groups.google.co.in/groups?hl...ing.google.com

10/15/04 Els (Undercover FBI agent "Els" monitoring my websurfing
activities) with probably fake IP address 82.169.229.173 posted in
alt.test
newsgroup

http://groups.google.co.in/groups?hl...ews.tiscali.nl

I am absolutely confident all the above mentioned people are
undercover FBI
agents GUARANTEED. You can investigate them yourself and find out the
truth.

I request all you HACKERS on usenet to HACK these undercover FBI
agents' IP
addresses and trace their real REAL IDENTITIES and post the info here.

FBI who is supposed to catch terrorists are WASTING humongous amount
of tax
payers money to ruin, wreck and destroy ordinary peoples lives and are
MORE
INTERESTED and spent three years to tell me how SMART and INFINITELY
POWERFUL they are compared to me.

FBI has even been eavesdropping, monitoring and recording my
conversations
with attorneys from pay phones when I was looking to hire an attorney
to get
help with this FBIs harassment, dehumanization, humiliation and mental
torture.

FBI agents have been entering my apartment regularly and torturing me
by
doing whatever they want because they know I am taking medication that
puts
me to sleep and I won't wake up until the next morning until the drug
effect
goes away.

FBI has forced Google or used some technology at their disposal to
cancel
some of my comments from getting posted on INTERNET newsgroups
misc.legal,
trial.misc.legal from a library in Farmington Hills, MI and denied and
VIOLATED my right to FREEDOM OF SPEECH in 11/03 or 12/03.

I moved in with another person (who advertised on a website for a room
mate)
on 5/24/04 and I went out in his car on the night of 5/25/04 and the
next
morning 5/26/04, at 9:30am the SADISTIC FBI called me and made this
phone#
678-560-1322 and the caller name "LOOKING FOR YOU" appear on my caller
id to
tell me, "Oh we were LOOKING for you last night, we did not know where
you
were because you went out in your room mates car". The sadistic and
perverted FBI "ILLEGALLY" installed gps vehicle tracking devices in my
room
mates car the next day to TRACK ME, even though my room mate has
nothing to
do with me and we were COMPLETE STRANGERS until the previous day.

The same day on 5/26/04 evening, I went out in my car and came back
around
7:45 pm, parked my car in the parking lot and on the way I said "nice
car"
to my neighbor who was cleaning his car, to which he replied "thanks".
Within a few minutes at 8:44 pm, the SADISTIC FBI called and made
phone#
770-690-8489 with caller name "NEIGHBOR OUTREACH" appear on my caller
id to
tell me, "Oh we have seen and heard what you said to your neighbor in
the
parking lot". The FBI was able to see and hear my conversation because
they
installed VIDEO and AUDIO surveillance devices around my apartment.

When I went to Best Buy in Feb 2002 to buy a cell phone, two caucasian
FBI
agents (possibly husband and wife) followed me into the store and
observed
me from a very close range and sent me a marketing fax for cell phones
to my
UNLISTED phone# THAT SAME EVENING to tell me that the SADISTIC FBI
were
WATCHING ME even in retail stores.

SADISTIC FBI agents even PUNCTURED my room mates car tire and made it
unusable and useless in June 2004 because of some casual NON-RELIGIOUS
comments he made the previous day in our apartment. You might think
this is
crazy stuff, but I know it for a FACT that FBI SADISTIC MOTHER****ERS
punctured my room mate's car tire INTENTIONALLY for the casual
comments he
made the previous day.

FBI agents have terrorized me by calling my current unlisted phone#
atleast
200 times in a month and a half in July and August 2004, intentionally
asking for Roberto Fernandez (last name changed), knowing fully well
that
nobody by the name Roberto Fernandez lived in my apartment.

I called undercover FBI agent, Kathleen Sue Taylor on 4/1/04 and told
her I
do not want to receive any HARASSING UNSOLICITED phone calls from the
FBI
and from next day onwards, the FBI had made my unlisted phone# appear
on
caller id of ordinary american people multiple # of times, where the
owners
of those phone#s listed below got upset and called me and left abusive
messages in my answering machine.

The owners of these phone numbers listed below called and asked me why
I was
calling them repeatedly, even though I DON'T KNOW who they are and I
NEVER
called them even once.
703-580-8992 4/2/04 Dale City, VA
540-309-1226 4/3/04 Roanoke VA
434-525-1448 4/3/04 Lynchburg, VA
757-404-1076 4/4/04 Harry Folsom left me an abusive message
703-820-6695 4/4/04 DC Suburb, VA
770-966-5236 4/4/04 Cooper P D, Woman left me an abusive
message
757-483-0583 4/7/04 Norfolk, VA
540-463-7459 4/7/04 Lexington VA
770-253-6297 4/8/04 Hammond Stinson
703-541-0950 4/9/04 DC Suburb, VA

FBI pretended to be me and made all these phone calls themselves from
the
FBI head office in Washington DC to those ordinary Americans and made
my
unlisted phone# appear on their phone caller ids, as if I am calling
them.

Please speak to, ADVISE and ENCOURAGE these people above to file
lawsuits
against the US government and FBI for violating their privacy and for
phone
harassment.

(If you are RICH, you can use a PRIVATE EYE to get the PHONE CALL
LISTS of
these numbers above for the first 15 days of April 2004 and find a
COMMON
PHONE# among the lists on the SPECIFIC DAYS mentioned above to zero in
on
the unlisted phone#)

FBI agents have destroyed my livelihood by assasinating my character
with
potential employers by making anonymous calls to them when I sent
resumes
since FBI is privy to all the email addresses and phone numbers of the
recruiters and potential employers. I do NOT think this is an
EXCEPTION and
imagine how many ordinary Americans have been suffering this "FBI
SADISM for
years" without knowing it.

Once a Caucasian male FBI agent in a Comcast van threatened to ram
into my
car from behind and came within half an inch of hitting me from behind
even
though there was no traffic altercation between us and there is no
traffica
at all on a city street in Southfield (Detroit metro area) in Feb
2002.

Two FBI agents once shouted at me and abused me verbally in a Sports
Authority store parking lot approximately around Feb 2002 in Livonia,
MI.

FBI ILLEGALLY stole passwords of all my email and internet accounts
with the
help of bugs installed on my computer.

FBI agents have followed me even when I went to see a doctor. There
was one
Caucasian FBI agent in a white truck with GA license plate APZ 7647 on
5/24/04, waiting for me in a truck in Ridgeview hospital parking lot
listening to the conversation I was having with the doctor, using
voice
amplification devices.

I am currently living in a two bedroom apartment sharing it with
another
person and the FBI sadists made anonymous calls to the apartment
management
office with fictitious complaints and tried to get me evicted from the
apartment in July 2004.

FBI agents ILLEGALLY entered my apartment when I was not home in May
2004,
stole a "yellow highlighter" and after I moved to a different Atlanta
suburbs a month later entered my apartment again when I was not home
and
placed the "yellow highlighter" on the carpet in the middle of my
bedroom by
the time I came back from watching Fahrenheit 9/11 movie on 6/27/04.
The FBI
knew that I went to watch Fahrenheit 9/11 movie on 6/27/04 because
they were
watching me looking for directions and movie times on the internet and
also
with the help of gps vehicle tracking devices in my car.

I spoke to an attorney from a pay phone on 6/24/04 and during the
conversation I asked the attorney if we can get a court order to force
the
Internet Service Provider to reveal if my internet web surfing is
being
monitored by the FBI and lo and behold my internet account
MYSTERIOUSLY
DISAPPEARED from the ISP computers on 6/25/04. On inquiry my ISP told
me
somebody called and cancelled my internet account the previous day,
which I
never did.

My room mate goes to work around 6 AM and on the night of 7/23/04 I
pasted a
8.5 X 11 page note on the inside of the apartment entrance door for my
room
mate to wake me up when he leaves so I can bolt the hotel lock from
inside
and go back to sleep. My room mate woke me up like I requested and I
bolted
the hotel lock from inside of my apartment and went back to sleep at 6
AM on
the morning of 7/24/04. The sadistic FBI agents STILL ENTERED my
second
floor apartment while I was asleep between 6:00 AM and 10:00 AM on
7/24/04
and REMOVED the 8.5X11 inch page pasted note on the inside of entrance
door
and LEFT IT on the ENTERTAINMENT CENTER in the living room just to
TORTURE
ME mentally and TERRORIZE me "We entered your apartment even when you
locked
the hotel lock bolt and did this, but what can you do ?"

FBI agents ILLEGALLY entered my apartment on the night of 8/1/04 when
I was
asleep and stole prepaid calling card pin numbers from my trouser
pockets.
One of the prepaid calling cards in my trouser pocket was called "I
Conexion" and the FBI next day called me on 8/2/04 and made the number
770-242-8775 with caller name "Internet Conexion" appear on my caller
id to
TERRORIZE me, that they entered my apartment the previous night and
stole
the prepaid calling numbers from my trouser pocket. The phone# above
is NOT
an FBI# but some other company.

To protect myself from these SADISTIC FBI agents entering into my
apartment
and stealing things when I am asleep, I locked my bedroom door from
the
inside and put a small heavy box and a 19 inch TV on top of the box
against
the bed room door on the night of 8/7/04 so if the FBI agents try to
open my
bedroom door, the TV will fall off the box at the slightest movement
of the
door, make a big sound and wake me up. On the morning of 8/8/04 around
9:00
AM I woke up to a giant thudding sound of the TV falling on the floor
from
the box and FBI agents speeding away by the time I realized what
happened.
FBI agents entered my apartment and opened my locked bedroom and
pushed the
door at 9:00 AM so hard, they pushed the box a good two feet away from
the
door. The FBI SADISTS are even willing to break my 19 inch TV to
TORTURE and
TERRORIZE me.

FBI agents ILLEGALLY CHANGED three passwords (even though I used
Kinkos to
keep my PASSWORDS PRIVATE) of my three email ids that I was using to
send
this document to investigative reporters on www.ire.org between
8/26/04 and 8/28/04 to
"PREVENT ME" from EXPOSING their SADISM, PERVERSION, TERRORISM, SEXUAL
ABUSE and MENTAL TORTURE, by either ILLEGALLY installing key logging
software on kinkos computers or by some other ILLEGAL MEANS unknown to
me. So I created brand new email ids and sent this document and god
knows when the SADISTIC FBI will change the passwords of my NEW email
ids.

SADISTIC FBI agents ILLEGALLY entered my apartment while I was taking
SHOWER around 1:00pm and removed a shaving set scissors from the tote
bag pocket in
my bedroom and placed it on the iron board in my bedroom. FBI was able
EXECUTE this OPERATION WHILE I WAS TAKING SHOWER because they were
watching me taking shower "real time live" with video devices
installed in my "bathroom" and the rest of my apartment.

To escape this FBI SADISM, I went and slept in an acquaintance's
apartment
in the first week of September 2004 and the SADISTIC FBI agents still
came
and entered that apartment, installed video surveillance devices in
the
acquaintance's apartment and drew a curvy line with a knife on the
black
colored apartment door of the acquaintance to TERRORIZE me.

Sadistic FBI agents "reacted" to EACH and EVERY word that came out of
my
mouth for the last three years by making 2000 UNSOLICITED HARASSING
phone
calls at my unlisted private phone numbers. I know about registering
with no call
list websites but FBI PERVERTS and SADISTS just didn't care.

To all of you who are gonna advise me to wear tinfoil or take drugs
for
schizophrenic paranoia, the SADISTIC FBI wants all of you to think
exactly
that way so they can CONTINUE to carry on their PERVERSE SADISM on
ordinary
american citizens and MISDIRECT and PROGRAM all of the 290 mil
american
brains to treat the EVIL, SADISTIC, PERVERTED and DICTATORIAL FBI
TERRORISTS like Gods.

By now, you should have figured out the gist of what and how the FBI
SADISTS
and PERVERTS are TORTURING, TERRORIZING and SEXUALLY ABUSING me with
their INFINITE POWER. You can read the rest of FBI SADISM below if you
have time.

I rented a car on 7/14/04, bought a cell phone and stayed in a hotel
that
night and by next morning 7/15/04, the FBI has figured out where I was
staying and wire tapped my cell phone and tracked me by placing gps
vehicle
tracking devices even in the rental car.

FBI agents ILLGEALLY entered my apartment when I was not home on
7/16/04 and
LOCKED the bathroom door from inside, by the time I came back in the
evening.
FBI agents ILLEGALLY entered my apartment when I was not home between
7/15/04 and 7/18/04 and logged on to my computer and REMOVED a stock
list
from my Yahoo account.

FBI agents ILLEGALLY entered my apartment when I was not home on
7/18/04 in
the morning and turned the Air Conditioner "ON" intentionally by the
time I
came back to TORTURE me.

FBI agents ILLEGALLY entered my apartment on 7/18/04 when I was not
home and
placed a razor blade and a nickel (which they STOLE from my apartment
in
Marietta in May 2004) and put it in a plastic bag to TAUNT ME to say
WHAT
CAN YOU DO ?

FBI agents ILLEGALLY entered my apartment in the early hours of
7/22/04
(while I was still sleeping in bed) and opened a tote bag I kept next
to the
pillow and unzipped a small bag (zip which I closed the previous
night)
inside, just to TERRORIZE ME as if to say, we can and will do anything
you and you can't do anything to us because we FBI are GODS.

FBI agents ILLEGALLY entered my apartment when I was not home on
7/22/04
during the day time and placed the TV remote this time hanging on the
edge
of the bed to TERRORIZE me that they entered my apartment.

FBI agents ILLEGALLY entered my apartment sometimes when I was not
home,
pretending to be Wall Street Journal delivery personnel and delivered
sometimes MUTIPLE copies of the Journal on the same day and also
sometimes
delivered multiple chinese restaurant take out menus to avoid the
neighbors
noticing and suspecting them.

FBI agents ILLEGALLY entered my apartment when I was not home in the
evening
on 7/24/04 and again opened the tote bag and unzipped a small bag
which is
inside the tote bag and also STOLE a one time use Kodak camera from my
bedroom which I bought on 7/23/04 in Wal Mart.

FBI agents have REGULARLY entered my apartment ILLEGALLY with laptops
when I
was not home and copied information from my computer and floppy disks
and
messed them up.

Sadistic FBI agents called me at least 30 times repeatedly in the
space of
an hour and a half between 7:00 and 8:30 pm on 7/27/04 and asked for
Roberto
Fernandez knowing fully well that nobody by that name lived in my
apartment
and infact said "You are so funny" and made WEIRD SOUNDS like aye,
uye, ick,
ihe etc while watching me real time live all the time with the video
surveillance devices installed in the ceiling of my bedroom when I
answered
the phone.

FBI agents ILLEGALLY entered my apartment while I was asleep on 8/2/04
night
even though the hotel lock was bolted from inside, and placed the tv
remote
face down on the end table of my bedroom, folded a prepaid calling
card in
my trouser pocket and formed a crease on the card, removed a library
map
from the file folder (which was inside a tote bag) and placed it
outside the
file folder and unzipped the back pocket of the tote bag half way down
and
left it there to torture me.

FBI agents have been alerting the security departments of WalMart,
Best Buy,
JC Penney stores etc with fictitious complaints when I went there for
shopping, so the security cameras in those stores are constantly
focused on
me and watching me while I was in those stores.

I rented a car on 8/5/04 and stayed in a hotel to get some privacy and
the
sadistic FBI agents still tracked me down that night and left the
rental car
doors unlocked by next morning on 8/6/04.

I changed the car rented the previous day on 8/6/04 and traveled a
couple of
hours on a highway, took an exit, parked my car in a strip mall
parking lot
and spent about 20 minutes in a retail store and by the time I got
back to
the car, FBI agents followed me and put two quarters on a plastic bag
containing donuts in the back seat of the car just to taunt and
terrorize me
they are still following me even when I rented a car and drove out of
the
city.

FBI agents STOLE a pilot pen pack (which I bought from CVS Pharmacy on
8/8/04) from my car on the night of 8/8/04 and entered my apartment on
8/9/04 when I was not home from 11 AM - 12 noon and placed the pilot
pen
pack under a chair on the carpet in the living room to torture me.

FBI agents ILLEGALLY entered my apartment on 8/10/04 between 1:00pm
and 1:15
pm (just 15 min) when I went to Publix and turned the TV "On" in my
bedroom
by the time I came back to mentally torture me.

FBI agents ILLEGALLY entered my apartment even when the hotel lock was
bolted from inside in the early hours of 8/16/04 while I was asleep
and
removed the middle row donuts in a 12 pack krispy kreme donut box in
the
refrigerator and placed them in the empty left row and placed the
concord
grape jelly bottle horizontally in the refrigerator and unplugged the
tv
cable from the cable outlet in my bedroom to TORTURE me that they are
still
entering my apartment anytime they want at their will.

FBI agents ILLEGALLY entered my apartment while I was asleep in the
early
hours of 8/20/04 even when I put a coffee table against the apartment
entrance door and a small heavy box and a 19in TV against my bedroom
door
from the inside and searched the locked tote bag and unzipped the back
pocket of the tote bag half way down and left it there to TERRORIZE ME
that
they are still entering my apartment no matter what precautions I
take.

FBI agents ILLEGALLY entered my apartment on 8/22/04 around 7:30pm
while I
was taking a nap and turned the Air Conditioner "ON" to TAUNT me that
they
were entering my apartment EVEN WHEN I WAS still in my apartment.

FBI agents stole a Gillette disposable razor on the night of 8/25/04
from my
duffel bag and placed it between the drivers seat and driver side door
near
the trunk opening lever of my car.

FBI agents ILLEGALLY opened the rental car I rented, in a hotel
premises on
the night of 8/27/04 and removed the cup holder and placed it infront
of the
parking brake of the car to HARASS ME that they are still following me
even
when I rented a car and stayed in a hotel.

FBI agents ILLEGALLY even tapped MetroPCS cell phone numbers
instantaneously
as soon as I bought them on the same day.

SADISTIC FBI agents AMUSED themselves by turning my bedroom table lamp
in my
bedroom, ON and OFF by using remote control devices, sometimes while I
was
browsing the web.

FBI agents ILLEGALLY entered the hotel rooms even when locked from
inside
where I stayed in August and September and installed video
surveillance
devices and moved things around from the tote bag's zipped side pocket
into
the tote bag to TERRORIZE me that they will INVADE my privacy and
MENTALLY
TORTURE me even when I slept in hotel rooms.

Sometimes when I spoke to my roommate in non-English language, the
psycho-analysis OBSESSED SADISTIC FBI agents called me on the phone
immediately and said "komo-isthaaaa" in a SARCASTIC way and asked for

Johnny November 17th 04 09:15 AM

"Keith" wrote in message
om...
Someone emailed and requested me to post it on Usenet newsgroups.

Hey, I e-mailed you too. Did you jump off that bridge yet?

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman November 23rd 04 08:32 AM

On 17 Nov 2004 00:01:40 -0800, (Keith) wrote:

[...]

Who said that? Who the **** said that? Who's the slimy little
communist ****, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his
own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy ****ing godmother said it.
Out-****ing-standing.

I'm gonna give you three seconds; exactly three-****ing-seconds to
wipe that stupid looking grin off your face or I will gouge out your
eyeballs and skull-**** you!