HardwareBanter

-   Dell Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   WTB: VRM for Precision 220 1000mhz SL4BS (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=62441)

Alex April 26th 04 04:29 AM

WTB: VRM for Precision 220 1000mhz SL4BS

Just bought a second CPU for my Dell Precision 220 from Ebay and found out a
VRM is needed for dual CPUs. Called and ordered from Dell three times
already. Every they said they had it and it was on the way. I waited and
waited and called them again and it's no longer in production.
Please help.

Edward J. Neth April 28th 04 02:20 AM

Chances are it was made by Celestica. You might see if they have a
dealer/source of the parts.

http://www.celestica.com/power/

ink.net...

S.Lewis April 28th 04 02:58 AM

"Edward J. Neth" wrote in message
Chances are it was made by Celestica. You might see if they have a
dealer/source of the parts.

http://www.celestica.com/power/

snip

The OP might also try e-mailing this ebay seller to see if he happens to
have a 220 VRM around anywhe

Stew