HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Easy Access Buttons on Armada M300 (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=58728)

Karl Shaw April 2nd 04 05:34 PM

Easy Access Buttons on Armada M300

Hi,

I am running XP Pro and have Easy Access Buttons on my case, but I cannot
find the software on my system. Anyone know where I can find the software?

TIA,

Karl

Karl Shaw April 2nd 04 06:24 PM

Hi Tom,

Yes. I bought the machine from eBay and it was pre-installed with XP Pro. I
believe I may have deleted them during a virus scan though.

Tom Scales April 2nd 04 07:05 PM

Startlingly simply.

Go to www.hpq.com

Click on Support and Drivers

Click on the download drivers radio button.
Enter "Armada M300"

Choose XP Pro

Click on driver - keyboard.

Right there!