HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Memory & HDD upgrade Armada 1592DT (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=125763)

fabrice April 25th 06 05:59 PM

Memory & HDD upgrade Armada 1592DT

Hi,

I'm an user o old laptop Armada 1592 DT. It's OK for the things I do
(Word,Excel etc.) but I've lately thought about uprading its memory and
HDD so I've got some questions:

1. What it's the biggest supported HDD by this model (now it's 3,4
GB)?

2. Is the hdd upgrading proccess very difficult?

2. What's the largest supported RAM size? 96MB or 144 MB and what type
of RAM should I buy? Will 100 Mhz work properly?

Thanks and I'm waiting for your replies.

--
fabrice