HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Need power supply pinouts for Compaq Presario 5200 (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=57810)

Ben July 14th 03 05:43 PM

Need power supply pinouts for Compaq Presario 5200

(Chris Simeone) wrote in message . com...
Can anyone tell me the correct Power Supply pinouts for a Compaq Presario 5204.

J15 on the mainboard is a 6-pin connector.
J12 on the mainboard is a 12-pin connector.
The power supply has three 6-pin connectors labeled P1, P2, and P3.

What goes where? (i.e. P1 to J15? etc.)

Thanks,
Chris S.

I am trying to customize my standard ATX power supply to be used with
my Compaq Presario 5335ea using the FIC AZ31 motherboard which takes
the 20 pin and a 6 pin connector I checked this website for the
pinouts:
http://www.pcpowercooling.com/produc...dex_hp_atx.htm
click on see diagram for the ATX 2.03
Please let me know if it's any help and how you got on.
Regards.
Ben .