HardwareBanter

-   AMD x86-64 Processors (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   I take it all back! HIS rocks! (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=191979)

msdos622wasfun September 5th 12 08:05 PM

I take it all back! HIS rocks!

Okay, okay, a while back I posted here about how I was having problems with my 2nd HIS video card. Well, now there's some redemption. I initiated an RMA, and I have to admit it was straightforward, and they were very courteous. After five weeks, they shipped me a 6970 in a brand new box. Sold it to my coworker, and so far it runs fine.

Thank you, HIS. I admit, waiting five weeks for something requires some patience, but hey, there's much worse problems going on in the world than that.