HardwareBanter

-   Homebuilt PC's (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   remove temp files and cookies? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=108508)

dh@. October 1st 05 08:58 PM

remove temp files and cookies?

Hi,

I used to remove some cookies and temp files in the past
and things seemed to run better, but by now I forgot what
it was I used to remove. It seems some of them should be
removed and some left alone, if I remember right. Can anyone
tell me which things like that would be best gotten rid of?

Thanks for any help!
David

sdlomi2 October 1st 05 11:49 PM

dh@. wrote in message ...
Hi,

I used to remove some cookies and temp files in the past
and things seemed to run better, but by now I forgot what
it was I used to remove. It seems some of them should be
removed and some left alone, if I remember right. Can anyone
tell me which things like that would be best gotten rid of?

Thanks for any help!
David

I'net ExplorerToolsInternet optionsGeneralDelete temp. filesClear
history. HTH, s

Buffalo October 2nd 05 02:48 AM

"Dave" wrote in message
Try using Crapcleaner from http://www.ccleaner.com/ Freeware!!

I just started using crapcleaner about 3 weeks ago. Quite an amazing program.
Good options, which should be set.
Love it. Very quick also.