HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Compaq Presario 900Z Power Problem (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=148817)

believeryes April 4th 07 10:07 PM

Compaq Presario 900Z Power Problem

Hi guys,
Yerstaday something weired happened to my laptop ( which has
happened before too). It turns ON but just with a black screen. I
removed the RAM and put it back in and it started working fine. It
was
working fine and then when i was going to sleep, i turned it off.
This
black screen problem happened before too and i did the same thing and
it was working fine for a couple of years.

Today when i try to turn it in back ON, it wotn power ON at all. I
tried removing the RAM and putting it back i but no hope. The power
light ( The AC Power) is working and it shows the light when i plug
it
power cord.

I would really appreciate it if someone can help me out here. I am
really worried right now.

Thanks a lot guys.