HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Wanted: Looking for old Compaq Presario 7212,7222,7232,7234,7240 (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=199155)

[email protected] August 25th 18 12:02 AM

Wanted: Looking for old Compaq Presario 7212,7222,7232,7234,7240

On Friday, April 21, 2017 at 3:48:48 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Hello all,

I am looking to purchase an old compaq PC of one of the following models:
Compaq Presario 7212
Compaq Presario 7222
Compaq Presario 7232
Compaq Presario 7234
Compaq Presario 7240

They are desktop format computers where the monitor sits on top of the case. I'm looking for one of these models that is as close to the original as possible, without a missing blank drive plate.

Also welcome suggestions of places to look that might have such a machine.

Thanks!
James

ever find any leads? my first pc was a 7200 series and i'd like to have one again.