HardwareBanter

-   -   Difference between FX5700TD&FX5700? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=56491)

Nero February 3rd 05 01:53 PM

Difference between FX5700TD&FX5700?

Is the TD another version of the LE?

DaveL February 4th 05 06:43 AM

I think you may be refering to an MSI card where TD stands for TV out and
DVI connector. But to confirm this you should post a link explaining what
you are talking about.

DaveL

Nero February 4th 05 09:16 AM

There are ASUS GeForce FX5700-TD's and MSI ones and all I know is that when
the cards with the TD in the name came out I read somewhere that they were
"cut down"versions of the ultras.

DaveL February 4th 05 04:49 PM

No, Nvidia does not use the TD designation. This is a brand specific thing.
The Asus FX5700-TD is a normal 5700 with TV out and DVI connector.

DaveL