HardwareBanter

-   -   mp3 storage - help! (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=55545)

Jack Tice October 26th 04 05:29 AM

mp3 storage - help!

I agree..best device. I also use it on storing speeches and interviews. I
got a free IPOD by trying Blockbuster for a couple weeks then canceling.
I'm not sure why they are doing this. I'm not complaining.

Here is the link:
http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=8141155 I even verified this
on Wired.com and CNN Headline News.

You can even sign up, cancel in a couple days and still get an IPOD.
Blockbuster worked for me. I signed up for their 2 weeks free deal on the
link above, cancelled in 29 days and got credit. :D Either way it doesn't
matter to me...just spreading the word.

~Jax