HardwareBanter

-   -   The latest driver di NVIDIA Geoforce4 MX440 with AGP8x (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=55446)

Adriano October 13th 04 07:07 PM

The latest driver di NVIDIA Geoforce4 MX440 with AGP8x

Hi, what is the latest driver NVIDIA Geoforce4 MX440 with AGP8x?
I have the v. 4.2.3.0
Thanks

bye Adriano

BK24 October 13th 04 08:41 PM

"Adriano" wrote in message
Hi, what is the latest driver NVIDIA Geoforce4 MX440 with AGP8x?
I have the v. 4.2.3.0
Thanks

bye Adriano

I would say your better off to stay where your at. Despite what they claim,
newer drivers are geared for the FX cards, not older MX and TI series cards.

CapFusion October 13th 04 08:43 PM

"Adriano" wrote in message
Hi, what is the latest driver NVIDIA Geoforce4 MX440 with AGP8x?
I have the v. 4.2.3.0
Thanks

bye Adriano

This link will bring you to the lastest nVidia driver -
Select Graphic Driver GeForce and TNT your OS.

CapFusion,...

Adriano October 13th 04 08:49 PM

This link will bring you to the lastest nVidia driver -
Select Graphic Driver GeForce and TNT your OS.

I'm sorrry, I knew that link but I am not sure what I have to download
precisely. I use Win XP Pro.
Perhaps it is better I don't replace mi driver. :)
Thanks

Adriano October 13th 04 10:15 PM

All nvidia cards use same driver. just make sure you pick the one for XP. If
it ain't broke don't fix it!

Can you verify if I have downloaded the right driver?
It is:
Version: 61.77
Release Date: July 27, 2004

thanks

CapFusion October 13th 04 10:28 PM

This suggestion alway the best.
***
it ain't broke don't fix it!
***

CapFusion,...

Adriano October 13th 04 10:28 PM

Yes, I have downloaded the right driver but now I don't understand.
I thought it was a driver and not a software.
It is a software for NVIDIA and I don't like it, I want a driver.
The driver that has to replace my old version v. 4.2.3.0
I'm sorry if I have done a real mess. I'm sorry!
thanks

CapFusion October 13th 04 10:37 PM

"Adriano" wrote in message
All nvidia cards use same driver. just make sure you pick the one for XP.
If
it ain't broke don't fix it!

Can you verify if I have downloaded the right driver?
It is:
Version: 61.77
Release Date: July 27, 2004

thanks

It seem like you need hand-holding :
For Windows 2000 and XP driver -
http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_61.77

CapFusion,...

CapFusion October 13th 04 10:44 PM

"Adriano" wrote in message
Yes, I have downloaded the right driver but now I don't understand.
I thought it was a driver and not a software.
It is a software for NVIDIA and I don't like it, I want a driver.
The driver that has to replace my old version v. 4.2.3.0
I'm sorry if I have done a real mess. I'm sorry!
thanks

If you download a file from this link -
http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_61.77
It is a driver.
Driver is software.

Can you clarify this *** It is a software for NVIDIA and I don't like it, I
want a driver.*** ?
If I understand you correctly, if you do not like it, then do not use it.
Again, from suggestion of other. If you do not have problem with the current
working state, do not try to fix it unless you want to break something.

I receiving alot PC services due to this kind of reason alone.

CapFusion,...