HardwareBanter

-   -   Where to buy/pre-order a BFG 6800 Ultra OC in the UK?? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=54767)

Me August 7th 04 01:17 AM

Where to buy/pre-order a BFG 6800 Ultra OC in the UK??

Hey all,

Can anyone suggest or recommend where/how/who supplies BFG cards in
the UK? I have scanned everything and can only find US based shops
that don't do international - or will do for extortionate rates.

Are there are suppliers or distributors in the UK of the BFG range?

Please - I'm desperate - less than a week left!

Me August 7th 04 10:21 AM

Of all the places! They actually have it in stock! Unreal!

Thanks!

On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 08:19:12 GMT, "Cobbler"
wrote:

I got mine over a week ago from pcworld component centre. It was delivered
next day as well and i am extremely happy with it.

Cobbler

.. .