HardwareBanter

-   -   MSI 6800GT 26DB version (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=54756)

Nicolai August 6th 04 12:33 PM

MSI 6800GT 26DB version

Has anyone heard about this? Is it coming?

i HATE stock cooling...

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Nicolai

Carl Robitaille August 6th 04 03:58 PM

Nicolai wrote:

Has anyone heard about this? Is it coming?

i HATE stock cooling...

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Nicolai

You might be interested in reading this thread:

I too want a low noise 6800 GT or Ultra, but it looks like we'll have to
wait for more than a month before we have it out of the box.

Some models on the ATI side already have reviews out (HIS x800XT IceQ II and
Sapphire Toxic X800 Pro for example). I was interested in the ATI for that
reason until I read about the quasi non-existing support and bad
performaces under Linux, which is really important for my work.

Threads that made me decide not to buy an expensive ATI card:
http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthre...highlight=x800
http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthre...ghlight=x 800
http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthre...highlight=x800
http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthre...highlight=x800
http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthre...highlight=x800
http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthre...highlight=x800

Carl

Nicolai August 6th 04 05:16 PM

You might be interested in reading this thread:

Thanx - but i'm sure I've also heard MSI coming with some low noise again - like their 5900 series?