HardwareBanter

-   -   Driver advice (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=54722)

ajc August 4th 04 02:11 AM

Driver advice

I've got an FX5900XT - what are the best drivers for this?
(I'm running winXP, have a P4 3ghz with 512MB ram)

Spack August 4th 04 09:10 AM

"ajc" wrote in message
u...
I've got an FX5900XT - what are the best drivers for this?
(I'm running winXP, have a P4 3ghz with 512MB ram)

So far I've had no noticeable problems running the 56.72s on my FX5900XT
under 2K or XP. However, if you are using a DVI connected widescreen panel
you might want to look at the additional features offered by the current
61.77 drivers as these have additional support for newer device settings and
resolutions.

Dan