HardwareBanter

-   -   Bios Update - TNT2 Model 64? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=51577)

Andrew October 29th 03 03:14 AM

Bios Update - TNT2 Model 64?

I have been searching for a Bios update for the above card. I'm running a
3.05.00.10.00 Bios at this time.

Andrew

Me October 29th 03 04:10 AM

Best to get the bios that matches the exact make and model of your card.

Who made your card and what is it's model ?

link.net...

Andrew October 29th 03 06:40 AM

Aopen, model: M64-AGP, part number: 90.05210.864

I looked all over Aopen's website but they only offer a bios update for one
model.

Andrew

"Me" wrote in message
Best to get the bios that matches the exact make and model of your card.

Who made your card and what is it's model ?

link.net...

Andrew October 29th 03 07:59 PM

Just attempting to tweak my system a bit.

Andrew

"Me" wrote in message
Yep, looking at the web site and the FTP server there does not seem to be

an
update for that card.

Why do you want to update it anyway ?

hlink.net...

"Me" wrote in message
Best to get the bios that matches the exact make and model of your

card.

Who made your card and what is it's model ?

link.net...

Helion October 30th 03 02:11 AM

You have a reference BIOS from nvidia now... no reason to upgrade (I believe
the 3.05.00.10.00 is the latest anyway.)

link.net...