HardwareBanter

-   -   FS2002 Filtering - Black squares around lights/trees (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=50298)

Alan Hinchcliffe August 19th 03 11:52 PM

FS2002 Filtering - Black squares around lights/trees

AFAIK there was an update / patch to fix that prob on FS2002 im running 2004
now so icant check, but i did encounter that problem with fs2002 and im
pretty sure it was a bug in the software not a driver issue

There is a solution!"

http://www.giantcompany.com

"Tea Nes" wrote in message
The only way I can get rid of those squares appears to be if I disable
Filtering in FS2002. But now the graphics look terrible. Anything else
works?
Running XP
MSI Ti 4200 128MB AGP 4X
Asus P4PE
1.7Ghz Celeron
512 mb ddr ram

The Robot August 20th 03 06:54 PM

"Alan Hinchcliffe" wrote in message
AFAIK there was an update / patch to fix that prob on FS2002 im running

2004
now so icant check, but i did encounter that problem with fs2002 and im
pretty sure it was a bug in the software not a driver issue

Which game are you finding better? 2002 or 2004?

What GPU/CPU are you running?