HardwareBanter

-   -   Upgrade from GF4 MX 440 (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=50115)

One of Many August 8th 03 03:58 AM

Upgrade from GF4 MX 440

Just wanted to know if driver for my current card will recognize new Ti
4400. Or will I have to have new driver ready and waiting? I have a Dell P4
4550 with XP Pro

Biz August 8th 03 06:23 AM

If you are running anything in the 40.XX series you should be fine(I highly recommend 40.72). But
for best results, you still need to uninstall the old card and drivers, b4 installing the new card.
--
Biz

"Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand
alloys and compositions and,......things with molecular structures,....and
the....." - Ash