HardwareBanter

-   -   PNY GeForce4 TI 4400 (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=49938)

LordRaziel July 28th 03 03:36 AM

PNY GeForce4 TI 4400

I got this card cheap and just wanted to see what others thought of
it. It is a PNY GeForce4 TI 4400. I ca get just over 9000 on
3dmark03se with it on a Athlon XP 1500.

Chimera July 28th 03 03:56 AM

LordRaziel wrote:
I got this card cheap and just wanted to see what others thought of
it. It is a PNY GeForce4 TI 4400. I ca get just over 9000 on
3dmark03se with it on a Athlon XP 1500.

Even though both cards are default clocked at the same speeds (275/275), the
Ti4400 will eat the 9000 in 3D performance.

Mike Lamb July 29th 03 12:44 AM

I got a PNY 4400 soon after they came out. I'm
still running it and it has been a fantastic v
card! I've managed a score of 14, 600 some with it
on a P4 2.53 oc'ed to 3.01 in 3DMark 2001 SE. My
4400 was also oc'ed. It oc'ed easily up to
305/675, which is slightly better than a Ti 4600.
I intend on running my 4400 until nvidia releases
their next generation v cards, sometime in
November hopefully.

Cheers,
Mike

"LordRaziel" wrote in
message

m...

Mike Lamb July 31st 03 02:17 PM

Yes it is using the original fan/heatsink.
I used the default settings in 3DMark.
I used Coolbits, a registry hack to oc my v card.
then the oc'ing options
will appear in your Detonator selection box. (Do a
Google search for Coolbits.)
Be sure to set your video drivers to its' fastest
performance levels
before you run 3DMark.(i.e. NO ansiotrophy,
FSAA....etc...)

Cheers,
Mike

"LordRaziel" wrote in