HardwareBanter

-   -   Photoshop (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=49797)

Gummo July 18th 03 11:57 PM

Photoshop

I installed the latest driver for my GF2 MX/MX400 and Photoshop decided to
play up. After uninstalling the new one, I re-installed the old one and
Photoshop works again. Any thoughts?

Gummo July 20th 03 09:38 AM

I've just tried that - it was a good idea but it didn't work. Thanks for
the suggestion.

Gummo

"First of One" wrote in message
e.rogers.com...
You could always try reinstalling Photoshop after installing the new
drivers.

Gummo July 20th 03 09:09 PM

The problem's with Liquify. The card is GF2 MX/MX400. The driver's the
latest.

Gummo

"The Thin Man" wrote in message
On this day of our lord, Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:57:57 +0100, "Gummo"
quilled:

I installed the latest driver for my GF2 MX/MX400 and Photoshop decided

play up. After uninstalling the new one, I re-installed the old one and
Photoshop works again. Any thoughts?

Which drivers? I've never had a problem with PS on any of the Nvidia
drivers.

Gummo July 21st 03 10:23 PM

Thin Man

It's not a plug-in - it's built in to the basic Photoshop. Just go to
Filter and you'll see Liquify.

Gummo

"The Thin Man" wrote in message
On this day of our lord, Sun, 20 Jul 2003 21:09:45 +0100, "Gummo"
quilled:

The problem's with Liquify. The card is GF2 MX/MX400. The driver's the
latest.

Gummo

I don't have the Liquify plugin. Is it free? I'll try it out and
report back if there is a problem.