HardwareBanter

-   -   Video In Problem (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=49739)

Shaun Clark July 15th 03 11:40 AM

Video In Problem

I am trying to capture video in on my gainward GF4 Ti4200 but I can only get
it in black and white. I am using the latest WDM drivers 1.22 and 44.03 for
my graphics. Anyone known why I maybe getting no colour?

Cheers

Clarky

Ian Riches July 15th 03 12:25 PM

Shaun Clark ) wrote...
I am trying to capture video in on my gainward GF4 Ti4200 but I can only get
it in black and white. I am using the latest WDM drivers 1.22 and 44.03 for
my graphics. Anyone known why I maybe getting no colour?

Is, perhaps, your card expecting an NTSC input and you're trying to
capture PAL, or vice versa?

Ian
--
Ian Riches
Bedford, UK

Shaun Clark July 15th 03 03:37 PM

Thanks for the reply. Ive sorted it now. I was using a s-video input and
selected s-video in the software. I just happened to click on composite and
up popped colour. Seems a bit strange but got it working now

Clarky

Shaun Clark ) wrote...