HardwareBanter

-   -   Nvidia GeForce 8800GTS (320mb) question? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=150812)

P G May 15th 07 02:44 PM

Nvidia GeForce 8800GTS (320mb) question?

In the new pc I have just built, I have a Nvidia GeForce 8800GTS (320Mb)
GFX card (PCI-E) from overclockers.com

What sort of core clock and memory speeds are other users of this card
using?

My stock speeds are 513 / 792

I have already successfully got the card running at 600 / 900 without
any artifacts or major increase in temps.

But I'd like to know what others have achieved to see what I can aim for.

Also, ISTR reading somewhere that with these cards you have to keep the
core clock speed and the memory clock speed in a ratio of 2:3, is this
correct?

Thanx