HardwareBanter

-   -   Dual Monitors on 6600GT AGP..help please (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=103535)

Si August 2nd 05 07:18 PM

Dual Monitors on 6600GT AGP..help please

Hi,

Is it possible to run two monitors of the one card ? I am hoping to have
a DVI digital flat panel run of the DVI socket and a normal 19" hansol
CRT run of the CGA socket. Is this possible and if so how do I do it ?

Im hoping to have it set up so the mouse can run of the side of one of
the displays and appear on the other display. Am I being a mong
expecting this to work or do I really need two cards or something.

Advice gratefully accepted.

Thanks

Si

Si August 2nd 05 07:48 PM

Si wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to run two monitors of the one card ? I am hoping to have
a DVI digital flat panel run of the DVI socket and a normal 19" hansol
CRT run of the CGA socket. Is this possible and if so how do I do it ?

Im hoping to have it set up so the mouse can run of the side of one of
the displays and appear on the other display. Am I being a mong
expecting this to work or do I really need two cards or something.

Advice gratefully accepted.

Thanks

Si

Think I have sussed it out. Thanks anyway.

Si