HardwareBanter

-   -   New Asus 44.69 drivers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=49719)

[email protected] July 14th 03 02:05 PM

New Asus 44.69 drivers

There are new video drivers posted today on the Asus website. Win9XME
44.69.zip

No matter which server I download from the archives are corrupted.

I might as well add that all other downloads from numerous other sites are
OK.

Anyone else have problems?

MegaShotZ

... et al. July 18th 03 06:39 PM

wrote:

There are new video drivers posted today on the Asus website. Win9XME
44.69.zip

No matter which server I download from the archives are corrupted.

I might as well add that all other downloads from numerous other sites are
OK.

Corrupt downloads from Asustek has been discussed several times recently
over in news:alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus.

Anyone else have problems?

I got a corrupt download from their italian server recently. :-(

--
Please followup in newsgroup.
E-mail address is invalid due to spam-control.