HardwareBanter

-   Printers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Parallel to USB: HP Bi-Tronics Parallel Interface" ? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=116181)

[email protected] January 2nd 06 03:39 AM

Parallel to USB: HP Bi-Tronics Parallel Interface" ?

Have an HP LaserJet 4L that I now wish to connect to the USB on my
laptop. Is it simply a matter of buying a Parallel-to-USB cable, or is
this all more complicated than that? (The HP book on the printer has a
page on something it calls the Bi-Tronics Paralles Interface ??)

Thanks, folks.

Christopher

ps. Do I need drivers for the new hookup? (Laptop is a 3200 Averatec.)

[email protected] January 9th 06 08:50 PM

Parallel to USB: HP Bi-Tronics Parallel Interface" ?

Georege:

Pardon the delay in responding, please. Just wanted to thank you for
your taking the time to respond to my query!

Christopher