HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   accu of may Compaq iPAQ 3660 is dead (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=59268)

Jens Tovar October 10th 04 11:14 AM

accu of may Compaq iPAQ 3660 is dead

Hello all,
the accu of my 3 years old Compaq iPAQ 3660 actually is absolutly down.
When I load my iPAQ, the capacity lasts for max. 10 minutes.
Is there someone out there who can answer the following questions :

- can I change the accu (Li-Polymer-accu) by myself - is it very comlicated
?
- where can I buy / order via internet a new accu and what will it cost ?
- is there an accu with more capacity available ?

Thanks in advance - I hope this is the right newsroom for these type of
questions ?

Jens Tovar
Wolfsburg