HardwareBanter

-   -   Can't overclock? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=51708)

Fred November 6th 03 06:31 AM

Can't overclock?

I have WIN98SE, Detonator drivers 52.xx. FX5900 Verto AGP.

I have Rivatuner and Powerstrip. Nothing will let me set clock speeds.
They just display them. Powerstrip says "n/a" for each clock speed. The
options are just not turned on.

How would I overclock? Registry? How?

rex dickens November 6th 03 10:00 AM

goto start run
regedit
goto
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\NVIDIA Corporation\Global\NVTweak]

on the right right click and choose new dword name it CoolBits and edit the
value to make it 3