HardwareBanter

-   -   posting 20050824 (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=105401)

[email protected] August 25th 05 04:57 AM

posting 20050824

The real battle is expected once Sony relaunches its failed Connect digital
music store. Sony is one of the few companies in the position to offer an in
tegrated device and retail service with the same brand, similar to Apple's i
Pod/iTunes combo.
"About 500 miles," Gwedif said. "We have to go slow for the first few miles,
but once we're up about 10 miles, nobody's looking anymore and we can reall
y pick up speed."
It was Miranda. "Carl wants to know when you're getting into the office," sh
e said.
"Do we all have to go back?" Van Doren said. We all turned to him. He shifte
d, slightly uncomfortable. "If no one minds, I'd like to stay here for a whi
le."