HardwareBanter

-   Packard Bell Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Making or getting a restore diskette ? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=192815)

Bill S[_2_] February 24th 13 09:41 PM

Making or getting a restore diskette ?

Hi All

Packard Bell Master CD. number 17220900 . It is a Windows 98 OS.
How can I create a boot diskette from the MCD (I have read that this
can be done). If not or does anyone have a coipy of the diskette that
they can e-mail me?

Bill

[email protected] March 9th 13 02:44 PM

On Sunday, February 24, 2013 4:41:04 PM UTC-5, Bill S wrote:
Hi All

Packard Bell Master CD. number 17220900 . It is a Windows 98 OS.

How can I create a boot diskette from the MCD (I have read that this

can be done). If not or does anyone have a coipy of the diskette that

they can e-mail me?

Bill

Go to bootdisk.com . There you will find what it takes to make a Win 98 boot floppy, which is standard among all brand names... Ben Myers

metronid March 22nd 13 01:07 PM

Making or getting a restore diskette ?

Elector had a site with all the restore floppies
I can make a restore floppy if I have an image of the master Cd

metronid March 22nd 13 01:08 PM

Making or getting a restore diskette ?

Metronid. Can do with an image of master cd