HardwareBanter

-   -   Startup Program (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=52266)

Jose December 12th 03 04:33 AM

Startup Program

Iam using Windows 2000 Pro. I'm the administrator, I have my IM program
startup for me when I boot the computer into 2000. Now I have setup other
accounts (users, or guest) they are also getting my IM to start with there
login also. I want to go ahead and disable the startup IM just for the other
2 accounts that arent mine.

If any answers mail me back @ In the subject line type
in Startup Program!!! Thanks