HardwareBanter

-   Asus Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Which mobo suitable for Win 2003 Server (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=33872)

NickC August 12th 04 07:26 PM

Which mobo suitable for Win 2003 Server

Can anyone suggest which AMD motherboard would be a suitable for a Windows
2003 Server, there do not apear to be any Asus mobos listed in the Microsoft
2003 hardware compatibility list.

I am concerned to find one which uses only native 2003 drivers or if it must
have external drivers they should all be Microsoft certified ones. Do
either the Via or the nForce chip-sets require external drivers?

Thanks,
Nick