HardwareBanter

-   Gigabyte Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Does Gigabyte have any user or product forums? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=176354)

Giga Guy March 12th 09 10:52 PM

John Doe March 12th 09 11:28 PM

Giga Guy wrote:

Does Gigabyte have any user or product forums?

alt.comp.periphs.gigabyte
alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte

RonM March 12th 09 11:30 PM

Does Gigabyte have any user or product forums?

http://forums.tweaktown.com/f69/

--
Ron A. Marraccini

Giga Guy March 12th 09 11:53 PM

John Doe wrote:

Does Gigabyte have any user or product forums?

alt.comp.periphs.gigabyte
alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte

Those are not gigabyte-hosted "forums".

Those are usenet newsgroups. And I'm currently posting to one of them.

Giga Guy March 12th 09 11:54 PM

RonM wrote:

http://forums.tweaktown.com/f69/

I'll look at that, but when I was having problems with a certain ASUS
board a couple of years ago, I discovered that ASUS has discussion
forums for each individual motherboard model they were currently
selling.

So am I correct that gigabyte appears to not even have *any* support or
discussion forums on their website?

John Doe March 13th 09 12:38 AM

Giga Guy wrote:

John Doe wrote:

Does Gigabyte have any user or product forums?

alt.comp.periphs.gigabyte
alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte

Those are not gigabyte-hosted "forums".

Those are usenet newsgroups.

Not according to Google Groups users.

And I'm currently posting to one of them.

I knew that, but who gives a ****.

By the way... how come you don't properly introduce authors?

Franc Zabkar March 13th 09 05:42 AM

Does Gigabyte have any user or product forums?

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 18:52:35 -0400, Giga Guy put finger
to keyboard and composed:

Does Gigabyte have any user or product forums?

This one looks official:
http://forum.giga-byte.co.uk/

- Franc Zabkar