HardwareBanter

-   Homebuilt PC's (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Have just ordered a 6600GT and have a question (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=22190)

Rockin Ronnie December 9th 04 08:43 PM

Have just ordered a 6600GT and have a question

I have been an ATI user up to now but from my research I have found that
the 6600GT appears to be the best bang-for-buck midrange card out there,
What are the latest drivers and where can they be downloaded. It is a
Leadtek 6600GT.

Ron

Conor December 9th 04 09:50 PM

In article Rockin Ronnie says...

www.nvidia.com....

--
Conor

A man alone in the forest is talking to himself and no women around to
hear him. Is he still wrong?