HardwareBanter

-   Printers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Printing a Barcode using an Okidata printer (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=151166)

[email protected] May 23rd 07 01:01 AM

Printing a Barcode using an Okidata printer

I am trying to print a barcode (3 of 9) using an Okidata printer that
is running in Epson FX mode. I have tried using the Okidata escape
sequences, but they did not work.

Do I need to use different escape sequences (maybe the Epson escape
sequences), and if I do, where can I find them? Thanks in advance!

-Brian Albright

measekite May 23rd 07 04:15 AM

Printing a Barcode using an Okidata printer

It should be obvious that you should use the E codes that correspond to
the simulated printer. It should also be obvious that an Epson FX
manual should have them. And it might even be plausible that the Epson
web site might be a place to start.