HardwareBanter

-   Asus Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Problem with Video Drivers - P4P800 / NVidia (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=30787)

3rdRock January 24th 04 02:40 PM

Problem with Video Drivers - P4P800 / NVidia

I am setting up my new system (ASUS P4P800 Deluxe with ASUS V9520 Graphics
Card).
After installing the ASUS Enhanced Video Drivers, I get the following errors
upon rebooting

Can't open asLM75.sys
Can't load ASMiHWlo.dll

Any idea how to correct this?

*****************************
ASUS P4P800 Deluxe
ASUS V9520 Graphics
P4 - 2.6GB
1GB (2x512) Corsair DDR
2 WD Raptors (Raid 0)
WinXP (Home)
*****************************

Bob Ellis January 25th 04 04:36 AM

I was getting the same errors with my P4P800 and if I remember
correctly, I uninstalled Asus Probe and the errors stopped. Try it. Or
was it SmartDoctor? Anyway, my system works fine without either of
these two utilities.

***************
P4P800Dlx
V9560
P2.8
1gb Corsair
Samsung HD
XP

3rdRock January 25th 04 01:04 PM

Thanks Bob! I have not installed SmartDoctor, but I did install the Asus
Probe.
I will give it a try.

"Bob Ellis" wrote in
message.news:lkh610192d71lv0o72pdalma7hgtic90ru@4a x.com...