HardwareBanter

-   -   Running two monitors with a GeForce 2 MX/MX 400 (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=53426)

Irving Drinkwine February 26th 04 07:00 AM

Running two monitors with a GeForce 2 MX/MX 400

I have a GeForce 2 MX/MX400 video card from Nvidia. It has an
output on the back of the card for (I think) running a second
monitor. The output doesn't look like a normal monitor out put.
Can someone tell me what kind of cable I need?
Also, does anyone have any experience running two monitors from
this card? What do you do with two monitors? I was thinking of
using one for email, desktop or IMing while I used the other for
game play. I have an AMD 1800+ cpu with 1gig of Ram. Will this
handle a second monitor ok?

ANy advice or suggestions?

ID

Idrinkwine