HardwareBanter

-   -   So many different FX's.... (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=52275)

Marty the Brit! December 12th 03 08:59 PM

So many different FX's....

Hello all,

Is there a web site somewhere that gives a run down of all the different FX
cards and there specifications, I was looking online and there are so many
variations and widely changing prices, Ultra, Ultra revision 2, now XT and
SE, yikes!

Thanks,
Martin.

Derek Wildstar December 13th 03 01:43 AM

"Marty the Brit!" wrote in message
Hello all,

Is there a web site somewhere that gives a run down of all the different

FX
cards and there specifications, I was looking online and there are so many
variations and widely changing prices, Ultra, Ultra revision 2, now XT and
SE, yikes!

Thanks,
Martin.

http://www.nvidia.com

Barring that, if you want independant reviews of the products, and how they
fit into a gamers coterie, try firingsquad, hexus.net, guru3d,
sharkeyextreme, accelnation, amdmb, all of those and more worthy dotcoms are
waiting for your click-throughs.

Avoid, tom's, ocp, anandtech...