HardwareBanter

-   -   Nvidia cleaner? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=51850)

kirby November 16th 03 04:50 PM

Nvidia cleaner?

Is ther anything out there that removes all nvidia files from your
hard drive?

B November 16th 03 05:22 PM

NVIDIA removal utilities are located here but I suggest some input from
other users as to how good these utilities are having never tried them
myself:

http://www.3dchipset.com/utilities/n...oval/index.php

regards

John Lewis November 17th 03 12:10 AM

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 10:50:37 -0500, kirby
wrote:

Is ther anything out there that removes all nvidia files from your
hard drive?

Try Nasty File Remover 0.7.2 ( or higher...) Use Google to look for
download sites.

John Lewis

Yves Leclerc November 17th 03 08:28 PM

Detonator Destroyer works with 95,98,2000 and ME.

Does not work in XP.

Y.

wrote:

Is ther anything out there that removes all nvidia files from your
hard drive?

Do a search for "DetDestroyer" or "Detonator Destroyer"

Villain

"A vague disclaimer is nobody's friend" -Willow Rosenberg-

Seahorse November 17th 03 08:51 PM

Following prompt first aid from the medic "Yves Leclerc"
managed to scrawl the following
bloodstained message On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:28:47 -0500:

Detonator Destroyer works with 95,98,2000 and ME.

Does not work in XP.

Driver Cleaner 2.6 does what it says:

http://www.driverheaven.net/

---------
Rgds Mike
Remove XXX to reply

Don't play stupid with me, I'm better at it!

WWW.Dead-Fish.Com - Deep Sea Daddies...
http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollect...s=the_Seahorse