HardwareBanter

-   -   Black video output GF4200Ti / please help ! (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=49928)

Alan July 27th 03 07:19 PM

Black video output GF4200Ti / please help !

sounds to me like your encountering macrovision protection issue?
dont quote me on that perhaps a more nolegeable person will help

alan

"Sjoerd" wrote in message
l.nl...
I've got a GF4200Ti, with an all to familiar problem i guess:

My TV-OUT works fine, just any video i try to play comes up black on my

TV.
When i turn on video-overlay, i get the video on my TV, but that way i

can't
use subtitles and stuff like that.

I know this is a problem more people have had, can someone please help ?

TIA !

Stan Linder July 27th 03 10:15 PM

Macrovision would turn ur video dark and then light.

Get a ATI card, u never have to think about this problem. $77 bucks for
this card and it can't do what my old ATI Radeon can do.

Nvida website is no help either! It said something about videomixing click
on the link, and it is not there anymore.

I install a racing game, I can only play on my tv, as my monitor goes black
when I start the game. Great videocard!!

flame_thrower July 28th 03 01:30 AM

"Sjoerd" wrote in message
l.nl...
: I've got a GF4200Ti, with an all to familiar problem i guess:
:
are you the sjoerd i need to kick back to agd? :) this is a good ng for when
you get a new card so you can see which drivers not to use.