HardwareBanter

-   -   SERIOUS SAM 2 (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=144169)

replicator January 22nd 07 05:05 PM

SERIOUS SAM 2

hi all
I got a free CD for my Ladtek VGA card called "Serious Sam 2" I tried
all cheats found on internet but none of the work ("please god" or
"cht_bGod") in console

Can smeone tell me how to cheat this game?
Thanks
Bubo

Skipai Otter January 22nd 07 05:44 PM

SERIOUS SAM 2

"replicator" wrote in message
oups.com...

hi all
I got a free CD for my Ladtek VGA card called "Serious Sam 2" I tried
all cheats found on internet but none of the work ("please god" or
"cht_bGod") in console

Can smeone tell me how to cheat this game?
Thanks
Bubo

If I remember correctly it's escape to get into menu and then F1 to get to
cheat menu. However, you won't have any scores doing this....

--
Skipai

replicator January 22nd 07 06:10 PM

SERIOUS SAM 2

hi
thanks

It does not do anything if F1 pressed. when I press ` I get the
console but none of the cheat commands work.
Bubo

Too_Much_Coffee ® January 22nd 07 06:57 PM

SERIOUS SAM 2

replicator wrote:
hi
thanks

It does not do anything if F1 pressed. when I press ` I get

the
console but none of the cheat commands work.
Bubo

Try making the first entry:
sam_iEnableCheats=1

0 disables cheats

Then enter your other codes.

TMC

Too_Much_Coffee ® January 22nd 07 07:02 PM

SERIOUS SAM 2

Too_Much_Coffee ® wrote:
replicator wrote:
hi
thanks

It does not do anything if F1 pressed. when I press ` I get

the
console but none of the cheat commands work.
Bubo

Try making the first entry:
sam_iEnableCheats=1

After you enter the above, type '~' again, then ESC, then F1

0 disables cheats

Then enter your other codes.

TMC

replicator January 22nd 07 08:10 PM

SERIOUS SAM 2

THANKS GUYS!
it works!
I did not read anywhere this sam_iEnableCheats=1

Thanks again

Shep© January 24th 07 02:01 AM

SERIOUS SAM 2

On 22 Jan 2007 11:10:12 -0800 I never confuse arrogance with
confidence nor ability with ambition "replicator"
sent this :

THANKS GUYS!
it works!
I did not read anywhere this sam_iEnableCheats=3D1

Thanks again

Don't cheat,just get good ;-)

--
Free Windows/PC help,